The Project Assistant is expected to contribute to Results Oriented Monitoring (ROM) project, which was awarded to an ICCS-led Consortium. The ROM system is the external monitoring system of the European Commission. It aims at enhancing the European Commission's (EC) accountability and management capacities with a strong focus on results and support to the EU Delegations’ and Headquarters’ services by providing an external opinion, amongst other, on project implementation.
For more information on Results Oriented Monitoring, please see the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/results-oriented-monitoring_en
The Project Assistant will provide day-to-day logistic, IT, and general support services to the Project Team. He will coordinate the work of a Travel Agency for the administration of the travel requirements.
Deadline for applications: 16 October 2019
- Coordination of logistics for the experts mobilised in the context of ROM missions;
- Administration of internal systems related to logistics;
- Automatisation of internal logistics processes;
- Logistics and IT support to Project Team Members;
- Preparation and editing of Project templates;
- Assistance to the preparation of monthly timesheets and contracts with experts;
- Other functions (collecting and handling documentation, general correspondence, office management, general support services, etc.).
- Higher Education degree, preferably in Computer Sciences or the respective technical education with equivalent experience;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge of other IT tools and databases; previous experience with SharePoint;
- Good working knowledge of English;
- Responsibility and attention to details;
- Organisation skills; capabilities to develop several tasks simultaneously; respect of deadlines;
- Ability to work as part of a team and in a multicultural environment, interpersonal skills;
- Willingness and ability to learn;
- Fluency in French;
- Good working knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Working experience with or within International Organisations (e.g. EU Institutions) and/or International Financial Institutions (desirable);
- Previous experience in travel coordination;
- Knowledge of SharePoint;
- Experience in graphic design;
- Experience in financial controlling.
Apply for Project Assistant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.