This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, integrated, but social savvy and curious individual to work on a number of key accounts.
You will be part of an integrated international agency team, primarily responsible for implementing communications campaigns for the EU bubble clients (but not only). We are looking for candidates with strong client-servicing skills, a proven track record in delivering projects and comfortable in managing many projects at once.
If you are passionate about EU affairs, social media and ready to use your communications experience in a fast-paced environment – then this may be a great next step in your career.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all clients
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Key role in managing day-to-day relationship and operations with client, agency teams and stakeholders.
- Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding; present communications strategy and annual plan.
- Work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
- Regularly evaluate quality of content, managing content creation, editorial and strategy resources.
- Reporting to the client on account activity / performance.
- Ability to advise on PR/PA tactics.
- Managing projects from beginning to end with support where appropriate.
- Media relations – liaising with journalists on behalf of clients.
- Social media – develop and run social media campaigns with the support of the internal paid team
- Support in seeking new opportunities.
- Responsible for financial management of projects.
- Assisting in the pursuit of new business opportunities within and across company offices and practice areas.
- 3+ years’ experience in communications (PR, consultancy and agency background a plus).
- EU affairs experience – a good understanding of the Brussels environment and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in English. French and Spanish are a plus;
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Strong Client Service skills.
- Good financial management skills.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- You have established an effective network of relevant contacts.
- Must have a love of social.
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter.
- Great sense of humor.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate areas of expertise.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Committed to deliver high levels of service within appropriate time frames.
- Team player – ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to assume personal responsibility for a project.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Not be phased by the idea of seizing the initiative in a situation.
- Proven ability to develop strong internal and external business relationship.